Welcome to the XCFL

Start your virtual Coaching career in the best damn Madden league around!
We are MORE then just another Franchise. We are MORE then a content based league.
We are a Community and a Family of like minded ballers.
Are You Ready to Join?

XCFL Waiting List

Discussion in 'Waiting List' started by steelerguy26, May 2, 2016.

1. steelerguy26

steelerguy26 The Commissioner
    Legend Donor Hall of Fame Commissioner Administrator

Reputations:
    XCFL Waitlist

If you joined the XCFL waitlist you are 1 step closer to joining one of the ‘Best Damn Madden Leagues’ around. We are a league that requires our members to be very active on Twitter, in Discord chat and by giving back to the league by writing team and league related articles, getting involved with our Podcast and broadcast and by stepping up and becoming the best damn member you can be.

We are a content driven league so we want members willing to create and curate content of all types. So those on our wait list will also be required to get active on Discord, by writing articles, or offering to get involved with media like Podcasts.

We will fill open teams off the waitlist based on several aspects, not just by who joined it first. We want members to show us what they can bring to the table, what they have to offer the league to help make us even better. Those who do, will get teams much quicker than those who don’t.

So, you have joined the waitlist, now what? Join our Discord by following this link https://discord.gg/qFBpcUf then introduce yourself. Say hello and start chatting. Get involved. Show us you will be an active member if selected to join the league. Also hit up one of our staff members and tell us how you can make the league better. What do you have to offer that will make us want to select you over other members on the wait list.

Are you willing to do articles for the league, get involved in Podcast, commentate or produce shows for our live GameDay Broadcast? Maybe you have an idea for your own show or Podcast. Are you good with social media and wish to get involved with league created twitter accounts like one of our many characters (example @XCFLSchefter)? Maybe you have a great idea for something new you wish to bring to the league. Tell us that as well. The more you get involved and show you are willing to be a great owner and member by pitching in to help make the XCFL better, the higher your chances are of being selected when a team opens.

----

With that said, if you are interested in joining the XCFL, please read our rules and make sure we are the right league for you. Once you have, feel free to leave your contact info as a response to this post. And join us on Discord to get started.

Please reply with the following info:

Discord Info:

Name:
    Email:
    Phone #:

How did you hear about us?:

GamerTag:

Team(s) that interest you:

Have you read our rules yet? (Y or N)

-----

#1 steelerguy26, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Brent Foster

Brent Foster Legend
    Legend Hall of Fame

Reputations:
    Brent Foster
    Sex - Yes Please
    Email - chadsmum@69.com
    Favourite Team - Air Vs

steelerguy26 likes this.
  3. Pete - Notch

Pete - Notch Rookie
    Rookie

Reputations:
    Discord Info: Notch08 6359

Name: Peter L (Notch08)
    Email: Notch08@aol.com
    Phone #: 2015986467

How did you hear about us?: Hammer27mba - We were in a league for almost 3 years, he can vouch for me.

GamerTag: Notch08

Team(s) that interest you: Any

Have you read our rules yet? (Y or N) Y and I LOVE them too!!!!!

4. Volleen

Volleen Rookie
    Rookie

Reputations:
    Hey guys I’d love to join your league, I helped run two sim money leagues on PS4 from Madden 17-present. I can’t stand the comp play or cheesey users. I switched to Xbox to play with my brother and friends from home but realized I have nowhere to play Madden in a simulation environment. Shoot me a text or email me if you guys have an opening. I’ll take any team!

Wcvallette5@gmail.com

steelerguy26 likes this.
  5. ScottHam

ScottHam Rookie
    Rookie

Reputations:
    Discord Info:

Name: ScottHam#5626
    Email: MaddenSociety@icloud.com
    Phone #: 828-585-7426

How did you hear about us?: Twitter

GamerTag: Sc0ttHam